- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Sold as a kit
- ONLY for 2-door models with right hand drive
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK RHD
The Teraflex 3" Sport S/T3 Suspension Lift Kit is an all inclusive system designed to deliver on capability, performance, and dependability. This kit combines the performance enhancements and aesthetics of a 3" lift kit, the maintenance-free benefit of Sport Flexarms, proven progressive SpeedBump bump stops, and improved handling from the Teraflex tuned Fox 2.0 reservoir shocks for maximum performance. It's the perfect lift kit whether you spend most of your time on the streets or on the trail. This lift kit is a simple bolt-on installation that requires no drilling or cutting. It is backed by Teraflex's lifetime warranty.
- Delivers true street and trail performance
- Provides positive, responsive handling
- Full range of movement for off-road flex and articulation
- Preset flex arms optimize correct caster and pinion angles
- High-quality, factory style bushings provide vibration damping
- Front heavy-duty adjustable track bar
- No alignment or adjustment required
- Simple, bolt-on installation
- Backed by Teraflex's lifetime warranty
- (2) Front Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Rear Fox 2.0 Reservoir Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Lower Sport Control Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Sport Control Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Sport Control Arms
- (2) Front SpeedBump Bump Stops
- (2) Front Spring Bucket Jounce Tube Braces for SpeedBumps
- (2) Rear Upper SpeedBump Cup Extensions
- (2) Rear Extended Microcellular Urethane Foam Bumpstops
- (2) Front 15-1/8" Limit Straps with Teraflex Logo
- (2) Front 13-1/2" Limit Straps with Teraflex Logo
- (4) Swaybar Links with Swivel Stud
- (2) Retainer Brackets for Shock Reservoir
- (1) Rear Lower SpeedBump Bump Stop Subassembly
- (1) Front Forged Monster Trackbar Kit
- (1) Rear Trackbar Bracket
- (1) Limit Strap Subassembly
- (1) Exhaust Spacer Kit
- All Necessary Hardware
- Length: 35"
- Width: 21"
- Height: 14"
- Weight: 175 lbs
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|