- RIGHT HAND DRIVE (RHD) ONLY!
- Fits 2 Door Models ONLY!
- Maximum Tire Size: 35"
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- For proper alignment, TF-1653700, Front Lower Adjustable Flexarms are required.
- For proper alignment, TF-1654800, Rear Upper FlexArms are required.
- For proper alignment, TF-1654700, Rear Lower FlexArms are required.
- Exhaust Spacers, TF-2610000, are required for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK to prevent contact between the front Driveshaft and the Exhaust Cross-Pipe.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
The TeraFlex 3" Suspension Lift Kit provides improvements in off-road performance while maintaining a quality highway ride. The kit is ideal for all JK owners that want both an off-road and highway ready vehicle.
- 3" of lift for your Wrangler JK
- Installation Difficulty: Moderate
- Installation Time: 5-7 Hours
- 2 Front VSS 9550 Shocks
- 2 Rear VSS 9550 Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 Front Bump Stops
- 2 Rear Bump Stops
- 2 Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- 2 Rear Sway Bar Links
- 1 Rear Track Bar Bracket
- 1 Installation Hardware Kit
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|