- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or Offset Wheel Adapters (# TF-1055000) for stock wheels.
- Driveshaft modifications are highly recommended with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex Rzeppa High Angle CV Kit (# TF-1744014).
- Cutting & welding required.
- Alignment required
TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems begin where the Sport S/T (Street/Trail) Suspension Systems end. The Alpine CT4 Suspension System is developed for the off-roader craving Baja handling as well as highway control in a no-compromise package. The 4" lift Alpine CT4 builds on the 3" lift Alpine CT3 by adding fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms and long flexarm brackets as well as a heavy-duty adjustable rear track bar for full suspension adjustability both on- and off-road.
TeraFlex fully adjustable Alpine flexarms have been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion and caster angles, anti-squat geometry, and tire position as well as optimize front and rear roll centers. The heavy-duty adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement. Alpine flexarms feature dependable and maintenance-free bushings.
All of this adds up to provide full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) compared to other longarm kits.
Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
- Dependable performance w/ zero worries
- Positive, responsive handling w/ reduced noise, vibration, & harshness (NVH)
- Fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms optimizes correct caster & pinion angles for 3-6" lift kits
- High-quality, maintenance-free factory-style bushings provide excellent vibration damping & ride quality
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops provide progressive compression during high-speed suspension movement
- Full range of movement for off-road flex & articulation
- (4) 4" lift coil springs
- (8) Fully adjustable Alpine long flexarms
- Long flexarm brackets (weld-on)
- HD forged adjustable front & rear track bars
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front & rear brake lines
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- (4) Falcon Shocks
- All necessary hardware
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||TF-1404000, TF-1958250, TF-1957000, TF-1315001, TF-1315002, TF-1753418, TF-1754418, TF-03-01-21-400-406|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|