- Maximum Tire Size: 37"
- Welding and cutting will be required.
- Driveshaft modifications are required with this suspension system.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK & Rubicon Models
The TeraFlex 4" Elite LCG Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit with SpeedBumps and Fox Racing Shocks is the finest Long Arm System that provides superior handling and responsive steering for the ultimate off-road experience. The long upper and lower control arms work in tandem to provide synchronized suspension movement that does not bind or limit travel.
- Installation Difficulty: Difficult
- Installation Time: 14-18 hours on average
- Weight: 298 lbs.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 42"
- (2) Front Fox Racing Shocks
- (2) Rear Fox Racing Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Coil Springs
- (2) Front Upper Control Long Arms
- (2) Front Lower Control Long Arms
- (2) Rear Upper Control Long Arms
- (2) Rear Lower Control Long Arms
- (2) Front Frame Brackets
- (2) Rear Frame Brackets
- (2) Front Coil Spring Spacers
- (2) Rear Coil Spring Spacers with Spring Guides
- (2) Front Sway Bar Links
- (2) Rear Sway Bar Links
- (2) Front SpeedBumps
- (2) Rear SpeedBumps
- (2) Front Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (2) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- (1) Front Adjustable Monster Track Bar
- (1) Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Rear Spring Retainers
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|SKU Aliases||TF-1457492, TF-1980200|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|