- Maximum Tire Size: 37"
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Aftermarket wheels with 4.5" backspacing or less are required.
- Welding and cutting will be required.
- Driveshaft modifications are required with this suspension system.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK & Rubicon Models
The TeraFlex 4" ELITE LCG Long Arm Suspension Lift Kit without Shocks for the Wrangler JK is perfect for aggressive trail users looking for the most advanced long arm system available with a lift height that keeps the center of gravity as low as possible.
- Installation Difficulty: Difficult
- Installation Time: 14-18 hours on average
- Weight: 270 lbs.
- Length: 48"
- Width: 48"
- Height: 42"
- 2 Front VSS 9550 Shocks
- 2 Rear VSS 9550 Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 2 Front Coil Spacers
- 2 Rear Coil Spacers with Spring Guides
- 2 Front Sway Bar Disconnects
- 2 Rear Sway Bar Links
- 2 Front Bump Stops
- 2 Rear Bump Stops
- Complete Set of Long Arms
- Long Arm Brackets
- HD Forged Front Adjustable Track Bar
- Rear Track Bar Bracket
- Stainless Steel Brake Lines
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||37"|
|Suspension Type||Long Arm|