- Requires aftermarket wheels w/ 4.5" backspacing or less - or OFFSET WHEEL ADAPTERS (# 1055000) for stock wheels.
- Driveshaft modifications may be necessary with this suspension system. See the TeraFlex RZEPPA HIGH ANGLE CV KIT (# 1744014).
- 2007-2011 JK /JKU models will require EXTENDED LENGTH FRONT BRAKE LINES (# 4353300).
- Requires cutting.
- Alignment required.
Description:TeraFlex Alpine CT (Cross-Trail) Suspension Systems begin where our Sport S/T (Street/Trail) Suspension Systems end.
- Designed to tackle Baja silt beds as well as the daily commute, the ALPINE CT3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM is the no-compromise choice for the true weekend warrior with a do-it-all attitude. The 3" lift ALPINE CT3 builds on the 3" lift SPORT S/T3 by stepping up to a complete set of our bolt-on fully adjustable Alpine flexarms for full suspension adjustability both on- and off-road.
- Thanks to our fully adjustable Alpine flexarms, this dependable and maintenance-free kit has been engineered to allow tuning of the pinion, caster, anti-squat, and tire position. The adjustable flexarms also optimize front and rear roll centers. while the adjustable front track bar and rear track bar bracket eliminate side-to-side movement.
- All of this adds up to provide full suspension articulation and flex off-road along with superior ride quality and performance on road as well as minimal brake dive and squat under acceleration to better put the power down on any surface. TeraFlex suspension systems provide reduced noise, vibration, and harshness (NVH) compared to other kits. The ALPINE CT3 SUSPENSION SYSTEM is the best of both worlds!
- Falcon shocks and TeraFlex coil springs have been designed to work together to improve both compression and rebound for optimal vehicle stability.
- (4) 3" lift coil springs
- (8) fully adjustable Alpine flexarms
- HD forged adjustable front track bar
- SpeedBump bump stops
- Front brake line anchor kit
- Front sway bar disconnects
- Rear track bar bracket
- Rear sway bar links
- Exhaust spacers
- (4) Falcon Series 3.3 Fast Adjust Piggyback Shocks
- All necessary hardware
|SKU Aliases||1223033, TF-1234102, TF-1415610, TF-1753418, TF-1958250, TF-02-01-33-400-253|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|
|Suspension Type||Coil Spring|