Pavement is optional with these versatile all-terrain tires. They offer over 40% more treadlife than the leading competitors, a blatantly aggressive tread design, and a quiet ride. The all-new Open Country A/T II also comes with an industry-leading 65,000-mile warranty and our No Regrets 45-day, 500-mile trial offer. Xtreme sizes, such as 35x12.5R18, feature a deeper tread depth and a more aggressive tread and shoulder design.
- Black Letter Styling
- New Wear-Resistant Tread Compound. Excellent durability. Over 40% more treadlife than the leading competitors.
- Aggressive Sidewall and Open Tread Block Design delivers tough looks and even tougher performance in dirt, mud or snow, while maintaining a quiet ride.
- Polygonal Blocks and Zigzag Sipes for excellent snow performance.
- Deep Tread Grooves with Stone Ejecting Blocks enhances mud and snow traction and removes stones from grooves.
- Tie Bars Between Blocks stabilizes tread blocks, improves dry braking and reduced irregular wear
Length: 31.5 inches
Width: 11.5 inches
Height: 31.5 inches
Weight: 54 lbs
Max Load: 3086 lbs