- Remote-mount control box was designed to fit most winch mount bumpers.
- Product warranty void outside USA and Canada
This Warn Endurance 12.0 Winch provides the longest duty cycle of any electric winch on the market today. The Winch gives you 12,000 lbs pulling capacity making it the most reliable and efficient gear reduction system available. The cooling fan was designed to automatically turns on when the motor reaches a certain temperature.
- Rated Line Pull: 12,000 lbs. (5440 kgs) single-line
- Motor: Series-Wound 4.6 hp 12V
- Electrical controls: Contactor
- Remote Control: Remote switch, 12' (3.7m) lead
- Gear train: 3-stage planetary
- Gear ratio: 216:1
- Clutch (freespooling): Sliding ring gear
- Brake: Automatic mechanical cone brake
- Wire rope: 80' of 3/8" (24m of 9.5mm diam.)
- Fairlead: Roller
- Recommended battery: 650 CCA minimum for winching
- Battery leads: 2 gauge, 72" (1.83m)
- Finish: High-gloss powder coat over primer undercoating
- Drum diameter/Length: 2.5"/9.0" (6.4cm/23cm)
- Weight: 100 lbs. (45 kgs)
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime Mechanical and 7-year Electrical Warranty to the original purchaser, with proof of purchase, no registration required.
- (1) Warn Endurance 12.0 Winch - 12,000 lbs.
- (1) Fairlead Roller
- (1) Remote Control
- (1) Wire rope
|SKU Aliases||73010, WAR73010|