- Sold as a kit
- Drilling is required
- ONLY for Jeeps with a hardtop
- Warrior Platform Rack Air Dam is NOT compatible with most applications using the 2" tall mounts
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
The Warrior Hardtop Platform Rack System with 2" Mounts provides additional storage space on the roof of your Wrangler. The provided mounts affix to the hardtop of your Jeep and allow the platform rack system to maintain a level surface. Although drilling is required for installation, the base and tower are attached by a single bolt and the connection is isolated by polyurethane bushings. This robust connection pivots to accommodate curved and angled roof surfaces. Removing the platform is simple as you only have to remove one bolt per tower. The base stays attached so that the drilled holes in the mounting surface remain sealed. Included is all of the necessary parts to install this roof rack on your Jeep. It was designed, manufactured, and welded in the USA.
- Affix the platform roof rack to the hardtop of your Jeep
- Universal mount design allows roof rack to maintain level surface
- Easy to remove universal roof rack from the platform
- Designed, manufactured, and welded in the USA
- (1) Roof Rack
- (1) Platform
- (4) 2" Mounts
- Length: 57.5"
- Width: 51.25"
- Height: 3"
- Warrior Hi-Lift Jack Mount, WAR4870
- Warrior No-Drill Spare Tire Mount, WAR809
- Warrior Gaskets for Platform Rack Systems, WAR10171, are available for purchase and are sold in pairs
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|Name||Warrior Hardtop Platform Rack System with 2" Mounts - 57.5" x 51.25"|
|Application||1987-2017 Jeep Wranglers (See More Info)|
|Part Type||Roof Rack|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler JK, Jeep-Wrangler JK Unlimited, Jeep-Wrangler TJ, Jeep-Wrangler TJ Unlimited, Jeep-Wrangler YJ|