- Warrior's Polished Aluminum parts are considered special order and have an estimated 4 week turn around.
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a "pop" rivet tool.
- Drilling is required using a 3/16" bit.
- For use with Bushwacker Flares
- Sold in pairs
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Warrior Rear Corners for Bushwacker Fender Flares with Cutouts enhance your Jeep's exterior. They protect the Jeep's body from on-road and off-road debris. Rear Corners come with pre-drilled holes to accommodate factory tail lights and fit with Bushwacker Flares.
- Designed to be placed over the existing metal surface
- Enhances the appearance of the vehicle
- Protects rear corner area
- 1/8" thick aluminum
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners for Bushwacker Fender Flares with Cutouts - Smooth Polished Aluminum
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006