- No drilling required
- Although this rack can support 750 lbs, the actual FJ Cruiser roof may not be able to support 750 lbs depending on load distribution.
- An optional Warrior Shovel and Axe Mount, WAR3875, Warrior Hi-Lift Jack Mounts, WAR3870 and a Warrior Spare Tire Mount, WAR839 are sold separately and feature low-design mounting points.
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
This Warrior Platform Half Rack is unique because there is no need for additional towers, crossbars, or adapters. It is designed to directly accept "Universal Mount" aftermarket cargo and sport accessories. The incremental 8" crossbar spacing provides the necessary "Crossbar Spread" for most aftermarket bike, boat, ski, and cargo accessories. The outer round tube around the perimeter of the rack measures 1-1/4" while the square crossbars measure 1".
- Simple bolt-on installation
- 3" lower than the factory rack to help those with clearance problems
- Mounting points are constructed from 11 gauge steel and attach to the existing mounting holes
- Holds 750 lbs
- Weight: 82 lbs
- Length: 60"
- Width: 53"
- Height: 5"
- (1) Warrior Platform Half Rack, 11 Gauge Steel - Black Powder Coat
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
|Roof Rack Type||Roof Rack|