- Although this rack can support 1000 lbs, the actual FJ Cruiser roof may not be able to support 1000 lbs depending on load distribution.
- The corner plates shown on top of platform shown in picture is no longer accurate. In order to deflect wind flow for aerodynamic purposes, the plates have been moved to the bottom of the platform.
- An optional Warrior Hi-Lift Jack Mount, WAR3870 and a Warrior Shovel and Axe Mount, WAR3875 are sold separately and feature low-design mounting points.
- A Warrior Front Air Dam, WAR3865, is available for a quieter ride.
- 2007-2014 Toyota FJ Cruiser
This Warrior heavy-duty FJ Cruiser Platform Roof Rack is 3" lower than the factory rack which helps with clearance problems. The Platform Rack uses the factory mounting points and can hold up to 1000 lbs. It also features a unique design with an open front for an ideal place to mount lights without taking up space on the rack.
- Strong and durable
- Black powder-coat finish
- 3" lower than the factory rack to help with clearance problems.
- Mounting points are constructed from 11 gauge steel and attach to the existing mounting holes.
- Designed with an open front for an ideal place to mount lights without taking up space on the rack.
- The outer round tube around the perimeter of the rack measures 1-1/4" while the square crossbars measure 1"
- Length: 90.00"
- Width: 53.00"
- Height: 5.00"
- Weight: 90.00 lbs
- (1) Warrior Platform Roof Rack, 11 Gauge Steel - Black Powder Coat
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
|Roof Rack Type||Roof Rack|