- Sold as a pair
- Drilling and/or cutting required
- If using the "pop" rivets provided to attach your Rear Corners, you will need a drill, a 3/16" drill bit, and a "pop" rivet tool.
- Because all body tubs are not built the same, some small modifications to the Rear Corners may be required for a proper fit.
- Corners will have curve similar to the LED version.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK (2-Door)
Warrior Rear Corners with Precut Holes enhance the appearance of the vehicle and provide structural support to the rear corner area. These corners have precut holes for the gas tank and tail light openings to allow easier for installation.
- Adds protection and style
- Material thickness of 3/32"
- 14 Gauge Steel
- (2) Warrior Rear Corners with Precut Holes - 14 Gauge Steel
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017