- Sold as a pair
- Installation of the rear fender flares requires drilling some of the factory fender mount holes larger. This process is irreversible and may prevent the factory flares from being reinstalled at a later date.
- Steel versions have welded on top plates, while diamond plate aluminum versions are pop-riveted into place. Noticeably the steel will have a much more precise and solid fitment.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Warrior Rear Tube Flares will replace the original flares and mount into your current fender wells with little or no drilling.
- Constructed of 1.5" steel tubing
- Replaces original flares
- Mounts with minimal or no drilling
- (2) Warrior Rear Tube Flares - 12 Gauge Smooth Black Steel
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017