- Sold as a kit
- Maximum Tire Size: 38"
- Wheel Backspacing: 4.5"-5"
- Will NOT fit dually applications
- Coil springs are designed for diesel models ONLY
- ONLY works on 2013 Ram 2500 with 4 link front suspension. Will NOT fit 1-Ton 2013 Trucks
- Minor trimming may be required with some wheel/tire combinations
- Depending on the factory transmission mount, in rare cases some 8" kits may not require the transfer case indexing kit. See installation instructions for details.
- The Zone Offroad Front Bumper Spacer Kit, ZON-D5801, is available to gain clearance that may be necessary with some wheel/tire combinations
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- 2-piece rear driveshaft requires Zone Offroad Carrier Bearing Drop Kit, ZON-D5505
- 2009-2013 Dodge Ram 2500 4WD with a Diesel Engine
- 2009-2012 Dodge Ram 3500 4WD with a Diesel Engine
This Zone Offroad 8" Suspension Lift Kit uses a unique control arm relocation design that moves the stock upper and lower arms to relieve angles, properly position the front axle, and provide good caster and front pinion angle settings. Stock alignment adjustability is retained. Stock control arm angles are maintained to provide a great ride, handling and control.
- Unique upper and lower control arm relocation bracket design
- Heavy 1/4" steel construction
- No cutting of the frame required
- High performance at a low price
- (2) Front Hydro Shocks
- (2) Rear Hydro Shocks
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (1) 5" Block Kit
- (1) Control Arm Mount Kit
- (1) 6" and 8" Front Component Box Kit
- (1) Transfer Case Indexing Kit
2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
|Brand||Zone Offroad Products|
|Maximum Tire Size||38"|