- Add a set of Performance Accessories urethane (Gap-Guards 2wd/4wd PN-6909) to extend the inner wheel well covers and hide any visible gaps between the body and frame (sold separately).
Description:The Performance Accessories 992 Body Lift Kit is a popular method to raise Jeep Wrangler JK by providing two-inches of additional lift and allowing the use of up to 33-inch diameter tires. This kit includes all the necessary components to raise the vehicle in 3 to 4 hours. This kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, steering extension and all the necessary hardware. Add a set of Performance Accessories urethane (Gap-Guards 2wd/4wd PN-6909) to extend the inner wheel well covers and hide any visible gaps between the body and frame (sold separately).
- Provides 2" of lift without modifying existing suspension components
- Allows use of 33" diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance
- DOES NOT alter the OEM suspension geometry
- Keeps the Jeep's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension
- Proudly Made in the USA
- (10) Nylon body blocks
- (2) Steering extension
- High strength hardware included
|2007-2011||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||PA992, PER992|