- Maximum tire size: 31"
- Recommended Tire Size for 1997-2001 Cherokee XJ models: 30"
- Backspacing: 4"-4.75"
- Any tire wider than a 10.50" will need a BSM of 4"-4.75"
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed
- All ride height increases are approximate and will vary due to vehicle specification (engine size, factory options, trail equipment, etc).
- Over 3.5" of lift on a full time NP242 unit may cause unacceptable vibrations on the front driveshaft when driven in part time or locked constant use 4WD.
- 1984-2001 Jeep Cherokee XJ
Rubicon Express 3.5" Super-Flex Short Arm Lift Kit improves the flexibility of your XJ while maintaining a comfortable street ride. This system is a great option for those who want a little less lift than a 4.5" lift kit and at a more affordable price.
- Ideal kit for those on a smaller budget
- Improves trail flexibility
- Rubicon Express Advantage Lifetime Warranty
- (2) Front Coil Springs
- (2) Rear Add-A-Leaf Springs
- (2) Gen II Sway Bar Disconnects
- (2) Front Bump Stop Extensions
- (2) Leaf Spring Center Pins
- (2) Front Fixed Lower Super-Flex Control Arms
- (4) Spring Clamp Clips
- (1) Rear Stainless Steel Brake Line
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1996, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001
|Maximum Tire Size||31"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|