Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- Maximum Tire Size: 33"
- Vehicle will require alignment after kit is installed.
- Rear pinion shims required if CV driveshaft used
- No front brake lines available for front drum brakes.
- M300 Transfer-Case use 2-4-4341 yoke, M20 Transfer Case use 2-6-4061x yoke
- System is not recommended to be combined with body lifts over 1"
- 1976-1981 CJ7's and all CJ5's with Disc Brakes must use , RE-1552, Front Brake Lines.
- Late 1986 CJ7's with Dana 44 Rear Axle must use , RE-2445, U-Bolt Kit.
- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
Rubicon Express 4.5" Extreme-Duty Suspension Lift Kit gives your CJ all it needs to effectively combat the toughest trails. You'll be able to run technical terrain and cruise the backcountry.
- Front Leaf Springs
- Rear Leaf Springs
- Front CJ Conversion Shackle kit
- Rear Shackle Kit
- Front Brake Lines
- Rear Brake Line
- Front U-Bolt Kit
- Rear U-Bolt Kit
- Sway Bar Disconnects
- Sway Bar Disconnect Mount Stud
- Spring Plates with Shock Mount Stud
- Main Eye Greasable Bushing Kit
- Aluminum Shims
- Power Steering Pitman Arm
- Transfer Case Drop Kit
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|
|Suspension Type||Leaf Spring|