- Vehicles with 4 cylinder engines and/or soft tops will sit a little higher due to the weight difference.
- 6 speed models may require additional modification.
- Order part# SJ-JUL48SFX to make Rock Ready II, which includes upper front and rear links.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 4" Bent Arm Rock Ready I Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 4" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 4" Bent Arm Rock Ready I Lift Kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front Nitro Shocks
- 2 Rear Nitro Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 4 Rebuildable Rod Ends
- 4 Long Arms with Lower Links
- 1 Front Brake Line Set
- 1 Rear Brake Line
- 1 OEM Steering Stabilizer
- 1 Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ40F, SJ-TJ40R, SJ-TJ40RRX, SJ-TJ40XRR1, SJ-N8025, SJ-N8028|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|