- Modifications to the Factory Exhaust Cross-Over Pipe will be necessary.
- Vehicles with 4 Cylinder Engines and/or Soft Tops will sit a little higher due to weight difference.
- Order part# SJ-JUL48SFX to make Rock Ready II, which includes upper front and rear links.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- For Non-Rubicon Models a Slip Yoke Eliminator, SJ-RR231, is required.
- A CV Driveshaft, SJ-TJRS , is required.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 6" Rock Ready Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 6"of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 6" Rock Ready l lift kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front Hydro Shocks
- 2 Rear Hydro Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 1 Front Brake Line Set
- 1 Rear Brake Line
- 4 Long Arms with Lower Rock Ready Links
- 4 Rebuildable Rod Ends
- 1 OEM Steering Stabilizer
- 1 Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ60RR1, SJ-TJ68RRX, SJ-H7049, SJ-H7063, SJ-TJ60F, SJ-TJ60R|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|