- Vehicles with 4 Cylinder Engines and/or Soft Tops will sit a little higher due to weight difference.
- Modifications to the factory Exhaust Cross-Over Pipe will be necessary.
Required Parts by Manufacturer:
- A CV Driveshaft, SJ-TJRS , is required.
- For Non-Rubicon Models a Slip Yoke Eliminator, SJ-RR231, is required.
- A Drop Pitman Arm, SJ-JA850, is required for Manual Steering.
- 1997-2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2003-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Rubicon Models
The Skyjacker 6" Rock Ready II Suspension Lift Kit conquers the rock crawling suspension market for your Wrangler. Incredible 6" of lift allows for maximum articulation and tire clearance without steering problems and tire rubbing.
- 6" Rock Ready II Suspension Lift Kit
- Conquers the Rock Crawling suspension market
- Allows for larger tires
- 2 Front Nitro Shocks
- 2 Rear Nitro Shocks
- 2 Front Coil Springs
- 2 Rear Coil Springs
- 1 Front Brake Line Set
- 1 Rear Brake Line
- 1 OEM Steering Stabilizer
- 4 Rebuildable Rod Ends
- 2 Long Arms with Upper Rock Ready Links
- 2 Long Arms with Lower Rock Ready Links
- 1 Power Steering Drop Pitman Arm
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|SKU Aliases||SJ-TJ60F, SJ-TJ60R, SJ-TJ60X2, SJ-TJ68RRX, SJ-N8049, SJ-N8063|
|Maximum Tire Size||35"|