- This Cable Kit fits NP231 & 241 TJ models.
- NOT Intended for any other Transfer Case Combo.
- Works with NP231 (21/23 Spline), NP241 (23 Spline)
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
Advance Adapters brings to you this Deluxe Cable Shifter that alleviates the problematic shifting mechanism in the Jeep Wrangler TJ Transfer cases.
This heavy duty shifter was designed to correct the binding, hard shifts, and slipping out of gear that is inherent when lifting a Wrangler TJ or altering its drive train components.
This Kit replaces the body mounted mechanical system with a robust cable actuated design that creates a crisp and carefree transfer case shifting experience.
This cable kits fit Jeep NP231 / 241 in TJ models only and not intended for any other transfer case combo.
When using this kit on the New Process 231 the factory bell crank linkage is removed. Without the bell crank, the shift lever pattern is reversed inside the vehicle. The stock Jeep has the shift handle positioned in "2WD" all the way forward. With the new cable shifter installed and the new shift handle positioned all the way forward, the transfer case would be in "4WD Low" which is reverse of stock.
- Corrects Binding, Hard Shifts & Slipping out of Gear.
- Creates crisp and carefree transfer case shifting experience.
- Comes with NEW shifter knob with correct shift pattern
- (1) Cable Shifter for NP231/241 Transfer Cases
1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|Name||Advance Adapters TJ Cable shifter for New Process 231 & 241 Transfer Cases|
|Application||1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ & Wrangler Unlimited TJL|
|Part Type||Transfer Case Shifter Assembly|
|Make Model||Jeep-Wrangler TJ|