AEV's 2.0" Spacer Suspension System was designed for JK owners who want the quality associated with AEV's suspensions, but only need 2" of lift at an economical price. AEV's System includes durable front and rear polyurethane coil spacers, front and rear bump-stop, extended sway-bar end-links (RHD models only), corrosion-resistant E-coated front and rear shock extension brackets, spacers and front brake line drop brackets.
Typical of AEV products, this system has been engineered to integrate seamlessly with the JK. It retains the quality and tuning of the JK's factory shocks, which in testing have proven superior to many of the aftermarket shocks sometimes included with systems in this price range. The shock extension brackets allow the factory shocks to be used without limiting wheel travel and the rear stabilizer end-links have been extended to ensure bind-free functionality. Overall this system provides a more aggressive appearance, AEV quality and an economical price without compromising the factory handling that drivers have come to appreciate in their JKs.
- Quick, easy installation
- Utilizes factory JK shocks
- AEV quality at an economic price
- Provides aggressive appearance
- Easier step in than AEV's 3.5" suspension
- Accommodates 33" tires
- Maintains factory handling
- Front and rear polyurethane spring spacers
- Front and rear bump stop spacers
- Front and rear shock extension brackets
- Front brake line drop brackets
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Maximum Tire Size||33"|