- The Borah wheel with the Beadlock Ring installed is DOT compliant but that does not necessarily mean that they are 50-state legal for street use. Check state and local restrictions on beadlock installation and use BEFORE ordering. Beadlock wheels must be properly installed and require routine maintenance. As a general policy, AEV recommends that beadlock wheels are used for off-road purposes only.
- The beadlock AEV-20402126AA and protective ring AEV-20402127AA are sold separately.
Description:The Borah DualSport Wheel for the 2007+ JK Wrangler is AEV's most versatile wheel to date. Designed as a dual purpose wheel, the Borah is available in a variety of configurations with either a fully-functional Beadlock Ring for running very low tire pressure off-road, a Protection Ring designed for street use as well as wheel protection off-road, or no ring for a simple, minimalist look. Both the Beadlock and Protection Rings are interchangeable, giving you the flexibility to run a Protection Ring on the street or upgrade to a functional Beadlock Ring for off-road use.
- Hub centric design
- Accepts OE lug nuts
- Recessed valve stem for added protection
- TPMS Compatible
- Both versions have been tested to stringent DOT/SAE J2530 standards
- Molded AEV Center Cap included
- Lifetime structural warranty
- (1) Wheel
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|