- The AEV Heat Reduction Hood now has a dual windshield washer nozzle configuration. This is the current configuration found on all 2013+ JK Wranglers. If you have a 2007-12 JK Wrangler with a single windshield washer nozzle, installation of the Heat Reduction Hood will require switching to a dual windshield washer nozzle system. AEV offers an optional Dual Washer Nozzle Kit AEV-10305150AA for an easy, professional looking installation.
AEV's all steel Heat Reduction Hood provides both fresh intake air and critical under hood cooling. With its clean, fluid lines, this hood's design is not only functional but also adds distinctive styling to your JK.
The central vent of the Heat Reduction Hood is positioned to take advantage of the low-pressure area created at the front edge of the Hood when the vehicle is in motion. Since air moves from high pressure to low pressure areas, the placement of the center vent causes cooler outside air to be drawn through the radiator and up through the Hood.
The stamped steel Heat Reduction Hood features OE-style crumple zones and an e-coat primer for superior corrosion resistance. The side mesh inserts are removable to accommodate the installation of AEV's Snorkel Kit.
- Outer Hood: 23 gauge steel
- Inner Hood: 23 gauge steel
- Mesh Inserts: Stainless steel
- Coatings: E-coat primer (hood), textured black powdercoat (mesh inserts)
- All steel construction
- Reduces under hood temp
- Adds style to any 2007+ JK Wrangler
- Includes full stamped steel inner
- Side mesh opening fits AEV's Snorkel
- Fresh air intake
- E-coat primer for superior corrosion resistance
- Great replacement for damaged stock hoods
- (1) Hood
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|