- CAUTION Always hold the wood firmly before your cut. Start by lightly dragging the blade towards you. Do not press down hard. This is not necessary and will only jam the teeth. Gently slide the blade forward. Do not push hard. The blade may flex and break. Apply gentle power to the pull stroke - LET THE TEETH DO THE WORK.
- Keep out of reach of children.
The AEV KatanaBoy is an essential trail tool for the off-road enthusiast. Translated into English, Katana means the curved, single-edge sword used by Samurai, their weapon of choice. In tree talk, simply say "man-powered chain saw." Unfolded, this saw measures nearly four feet long and makes clearing downed trees a breeze, which can be especially useful when traveling through heavily wooded terrain.
The AEV KatanaBoy features a long, well-balanced, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened, non-set tooth design that provides extended working reach, faster cutting and handles large limbs and trunks with virtually no effort. The non-slip, two-handed, rubberized handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the muddiest, wettest 4WD conditions. Includes a sturdy nylon case which includes a pocket for replacement blades.
- Blade Length: 19-4/5-inch (500 mm)
- Overall Length: 46-3/8-inch (1,185 mm)
- Folded Length: 26-inch (665 mm)
- Teeth Configuration: 4 teeth per inch (5 teeth per 30 mm)
- Weight: 2 lbs (920 grams)
- (1) Folding Saw