- Grille Guard not included
- The OE fog lights found on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon, Rubicon X, Hard Rock and 75th Anniversary Edition JK Wranglers are not compatible with AEV's front bumper due to their irregular shape. These fog lights must be replaced with the standard OE Fog Lights found on all other trim levels.Please give us a call BEFORE ordering if you are unsure whether or not your fog lights are compatible with AEV's bumper.
Based on the tried and true design of AEV's Premium Front Bumper, the stylish stamped steel face of the Tubeless Front Bumper is built to withstand all the rocks, mud and brush you can throw at it while providing a very sleek, sophisticated look.
The JK Tubeless Front Bumper includes auxiliary light mounts, factory fog light mounts, and crush cans to help correct low speed air bag deployment. It also receives an OE-level double stage paint process to help keep Mother Nature at bay. AEV's JK Tubeless Front Bumper now takes its place as the industry's second stamped steel bumper - behind AEV's original JK Premium Front Bumper. Like the original it offers style and protection like no other.
Knowing that many JK owners would want to flat-tow their Jeep, AEV designed its D-Shackle mounts to easily perform double duty. As such they are compatible with a Blue Ox towbar or a RoadMaster. However the RoadMaster requires permanently removing the AEV front Bumper Skidplate. Either one makes flat-towing the JK simple. If you already own a towbar, but it does not align with AEV's D-Shackle mounts, a competent fabrication shop can build a simple sub-frame that bolts on to AEV's D-Shackle mounts. The sub-frame can be equipped with tabs to which the towbar can be attached.
- Auxillary light mounts
- Factory fog light mounts
- Decorative stainless steel mesh
- Airbag crush cans
- 3 stage paint process
- Reinforced flat area on underside for hi-lift jack
- 1/2" steel, chassis-mounted tow points
- (1) Front Bumper
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Integrated Light Mounts||Yes|
|Bumper Style||Rock Crawler|