- The OE fog lights found on the 10th Anniversary Rubicon, Rubicon X, Hard Rock and 75th Anniversary Edition JK Wranglers are not compatible with AEV's front bumper due to their irregular shape. These fog lights must be replaced with the standard OE Fog Lights found on all other trim levels.Please give us a call BEFORE ordering if you are unsure whether or not your fog lights are compatible with AEV's bumper.
AEV's Premium Front Bumper is built to withstand all the rigors of off road use, while maintaining a stylish and sophisticated appearance. The Front Bumper's full width design, integrated grille and radiator guard and optional Skid Plate offer superior front end protection from rocks and brush without compromising approach angle. The standard heavy duty, chassis mounted tow points and optional Winch Mount will help get you out of trouble, but still look good doing it.
This Premium Front Bumper includes auxiliary light mounts and factory fog light mounts. The OE crush cans are retained to help correct low speed air bag deployment. It also receives an OE-grade two stage paint process to protect your bumper from the elements. As the industry's only stamped steel bumper, AEV's Premium Front Bumper offers unparalleled protection and styling.
Knowing that many JK owners would want to flat-tow their Jeep, AEV designed its D-Shackle mounts to easily perform double duty. As such they are compatible with a Blue Ox towbar or a RoadMaster. However the RoadMaster requires permanently removing the AEV front Bumper Skidplate. Either one makes flat-towing the JK simple. If you already own a towbar, but it does not align with AEV's D-Shackle mounts, a competent fabrication shop can build a simple sub-frame that bolts on to AEV's D-Shackle mounts. The sub-frame can be equipped with tabs to which the towbar can be attached.
- Auxillary light mounts
- Factory fog light mounts
- Decorative stainless steel mesh
- Airbag crush cans
- 2 stage paint process
- Polyester textured black powdercoat finish
- Reinforced flat area on underside for hi-lift jack
- 1/2" steel, chassis-mounted tow points
- (1) Front Bumper
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|Integrated Light Mounts||Yes|
|Bumper Style||Rock Crawler|