- A visit to your local Ram Dealership and use of the WiTech diagnostic tool is required to complete this procedure. Although your TPMS screen will show the new values, it will not "take" and stop blinking until your dealership completes the process.
The 2018+ Ram ProCal Module includes AEV’s Bypass Harness kit. This kit will bypass the new security feature, allowing the vehicle to be properly recalibrated by the end user, instead of having to take it to a dealership and potentially being flagged for aftermarket modifications. Installation takes less than 5 minutes with no permanent modifications to the vehicle.
AEV's ProCal Module is a user-friendly recalibration tool that has a variety of unique features. One of the most popular features of the ProCal Module is its ability to correct the speedometer when larger tires (up to 48" tall) are installed. When the speedometer is left uncorrected, there is a major degradation in the performance of the stability control (ESP), transmission shifting, and engine performance - the ProCal Module will eliminate these issues by ensuring that the vehicle is properly calibrated.
Additionally, the ProCal Module is the only product of its kind that allows the user to recalibrate the TPMS system for larger diameter tires that have a lower inflation pressure than the stock tires - a common scenario that would otherwise lead to an annoying low tire pressure warning light. The ProCal will also recalibrate for axle gear ratio changes, allow users to turn the truck's one-touch lane change feature on or off and determine whether or not the fog lights turn off or stay on with the high beams (for off-road use only).
The ProCal Module is equipped with a series of easy-to-use DIP switches. By reading the simple instructions included with the ProCal module, the user can quickly dial in a code for the desired recalibration. The entire process can be completed in mere minutes - once the switches are set, simply plug the ProCal Module into the vehicle's OBD-II and wait for the horn to honk, confirming that the setting has taken effect.
- Easy to use DIP switches
- Recalibrate speedometer for larger tires (up to 48" tall)
- Recalibrate TPMS*
- Axle gear ratio recalibration (3.21-4.88)
- Turn one-touch lane change on/off
- Turn fog lights with high beams on/off (off-road use only)
- Optimizes ESP performance
- Will not interfere with most performance modules or tuners
- (1) AEV ProCal Module
- (1) AEV ProCal Bypass Harness Kit for 2018 Ram
|SKU Aliases||AEV-30406020BG, AEV-30406052AA|