- No cutting or modifications required
- Exhaust does not fit with factory hitch
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK with a 3.6L or 3.8L V6 Engine
The aFe Power Rebel Series 2.5" Cat-Back Exhaust System is designed with dual center exit tips for a unique aggressive look. The dual exhaust tips are 4.5" in diameter and constructed of stainless steel. The tips are designed to exit from the center of the vehicle and are powder-coated black for maximum durability. The performance cat-back exhaust is constructed of 2.5" MIG-welded mandrel-bent stainless steel tubing. The smooth curves and increased diameter of this exhaust system helps remove restriction and keeps exhaust gas flowing smoothly for increased horsepower, torque, and throttle response. As a result, this exhaust system adds an astounding +9 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. of torque, verified by aFe Power's in-house dyno. This exhaust system comes complete with a 22" free-flowing muffler, OE style bayonet hangers, band clamps, and all hardware needed for a hassle-free installation.
- Unique dual center exit exhaust system
- High-flow stainless steel 22" muffler
- Constructed of 2.5" MIG-welded mandrel-bent, stainless steel tubing
- Dual 4.5" stainless steel exhaust tips with a black powder-coat finish
- Adds +9 horsepower and +14 lbs. x ft. of torque as verified by aFe Power's in-house dyno
- Utilizes factory mounting locations for easy direct bolt-on installation.
- Backed by 2-year manufacturer's warranty
- (1) aFe Power Rebel Series 2.5" Cat-Back Dual Center Exit Exhaust System with Black Tips - Stainless Steel
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 and 2014
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|