Special Note: This Saginaw box requires a Lower Steering Shaft for a 2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ, 52078705AD or you can shorten the collapsible section. Factory lines will work but a 97-02 pressure line is easier.
Otherwise it is bolt-on.
- 2002-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
This AGR Performance Super Box SB2 Series is nearly identical in design, performance and brute force to the Super Box SB1 Series but it's engineered for vehicles driven daily without compromising off-road performance. Firmer valving and appropriate ratio gearing for better handling and drivability at highway speeds are features of this steering box.
- Highest quality parts to ensure off-road survivability
- Improved off and on-road handling
- 16/13:1 variable ratio gearing
- (1) AGR Performance Super Box SB2 Series
2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Power or Manual Steering||Power Steering|