- Sold as a kit
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
- 1984-1991 Jeep Cherokee XJ
The Alloy USA Hub Conversion Kit is designed to upgrade and replace the non-serviceable wheel hubs found on 1984-95 Wrangler and Cherokees. Now you can lock and unlock your front hubs to reduce driveline strain and improve fuel economy! The Deluxe Hub Conversion kit includes a set of Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs, high tensile strength 27 spline outer Alloy USA 4340 Chromoly Axle Shafts, 1/2 ton capacity aluminum internal mounting hubs, Alloy USA X-Joints, machined front brake rotors, bearings, seals and hardware.... everything you need to upgrade your rig and prepare it for the trail. Maximum recommended tire size is 33.
- Better fuel economy by freewheeling in 2WD mode. Unlocked manual hubs rotate more freely to decreases tire wear
- Alloy USA 4340 Chromoly Axle shafts that are 40% stranger than stock axle shafts
- Includes beefy Corrosion resistant die cast aluminum Rugged Ridge Manual Locking Hubs
- Replaces stock U-joints with premium Alloy USA X-Joints
- Includes 1/2 ton capacity aluminum mounting hubs and hardware
- Decreases wear on internal components by engaging front axles only when needed
- Unlike other kits, we include pre-machined brake rotors to eliminate guess work and hassles
- More durable and cost effective than replacing or servicing factory hubs and axles
- Great for any "tow vehicle"
- Length: 26.00"
- Width: 12.00"
- Height: 12.00"
- Weight: 77.00 lbs
- (1) Alloy USA D30 Manual Locking Hub Complete Conversion Kit
1984, 1985, 1986, 1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995