The iLX-W650 boasts several unique interface and form factor advancements. The new swipe control interface is designed for easy use so drivers can keep their eyes on the road. A two-finger swipe motion moving up, sown, left, or right will control volume up, volume down, track skip forward, and track skip back. The two-finger swipe can be done at any location on the touch screen, eliminating the need for the driver to search and touch a specific area for do each command.
The iLX-W650 is a mech-less design (no CD/DVD slot) and has a very shallow chassis that measures only 2.4-inches deep. The shallow chassis allows the system to fit into vehicles that do not have a lot of depth behind the dashboard or into other applications that require a small amount of space.
The iLX-W650 is compatible with Apple CarPlay®, Android Auto™ with the Google Assistant, and features Bluetooth® wireless technology. It is also SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately, SiriusXM® subscription required). A USB port allows for other external devices to be accessed by the iLX-W650.
The iLX-W650 is equipped with the core building blocks to expand upon the system if desired. Three 4-volt pre-outs allow aftermarket speakers, subwoofers, additional amplifiers and sound processors to be added. Two camera inputs allow for the addition of multiple cameras including a rear-view camera (sold separately).
- 7-inch anti-glare capacitive touch screen
- Audio, video and Bluetooth® feature set
- Compatible with KTA-450 Power Pack Amplifier (sold separately) via PowerStack installation
- Two-finger swipe user interface
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- Works with Android Auto™ and the Google Assistant
- SiriusXM-Ready™ (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM® subscription required)
- Works with Pandora® Music for iPhone® and Android™ phones
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/AAC/HE-AAC music playback via USB
- (1) Alpine iLX-W650 7" Mechless In-Dash Receiver