The Alpine V-Power Series Class-D Mono Digital Amplifier, now in its 4th generation, offers a dependable amp with quality power. The new technology engineered into this generation V-Power amp results in a huge efficiency gain versus its predecessors without draining your batter or your pockets. The Class-D technology provides continuous clean power to your speakers, operating at 80% efficiency far greater than conventional Class A or B amplifiers. You'll be able to enjoy cleaner bass even during the most extreme power demands.
- Class-D technology offers the best dollar-per-watt performance
- Dual feedback modulation
- Unequaled reliability
- New snap-on terminal covers for easy installation
- Power Rating: 150W RMS x 1
- Channel Design: 1 channel (mono)
- Crossover: variable low-pass filter
- Width: 7.5"
- Height: 2.1875"
- Depth: 7.875"
- Weight: 3.3 lbs
- (1) Alpine MRV-M250 Class-D Mono Digital Amplifier, 150W