- When selecting a vehicle recovery snatch strap, it is recommended that the minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of any vehicle it is used with, and that the strap must be suited to the GVM of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process.
- The 17,500 lbs recovery strap is suitable for vehicles with a GVM between the range of 5845- 8800 lbs.
Description:Introducing the ARB RK12 Weekender Recovery kit. With a slim design, this simple kit can be easily stored in any vehicle, keeping vital recovery equipment on hand for when the need arises. The kit includes the high-quality ARB 17,500 lb vehicle recovery strap which won several recovery strap tests in Australia and around the world. It also includes two type “S” galvanized 4.75t rated shackles, one set of leather gloves and a rugged PU coated cotton canvas recovery bag with dual internal pockets bathed in the ARB topographic styling. The dual compartments provide space for a recovery damper to further complement your weekend recovery setup.
- Vehicle recovery strap features genuine 20% stretch, 100% nylon made with reinforced eyes
- 4.75t Type “S” galvanized shackles 19mm (3/4”) with Red powder coated pin
- Pair of leather gloves
- PU Coated cotton canvas recovery bag with dual storage compartments, dedicated sewn in shackle holders, heavy duty buckles and rubber carry handle
- (1) Recovery Strap
- (2) Shackles
- (1) Leather Gloves
- (1) Recovery Bag