Description:The ARIES TrailCrusher Jeep TJ bumper is constructed to outmatch every other bumper in its class. With heavy-duty, welded steel construction, it is a highly functional companion on the trail, featuring a shackle rating of 9,500 lbs. The TrailCrusher bumper is available for the front and rear, and it installs with no drilling required. Everything about the TrailCrusher Jeep bumper is designed to maximize its strength and utility. It is built with 3/16" thick all-steel plates, welded together in a stout, high-strength configuration. It also features 1/4" thick welded shoulder sleeves that add even more strength, particularly to the shackle mounts. Not only does the TrailCrusher bumper provide a 9,500-lb. winch-and-shackle rating, but it also offers excellent versatility. The shackle mounts accept any pin up to 7/8" in diameter. ARIES forged steel shackles #2166071 offer a perfect fit and a work load limit to match. The TrailCrusher bumper is fast and easy to install, integrating with the Jeep Wrangler TJ like a stock bumper. It uses pre-existing holes in the vehicle frame to eliminate drilling from the install process, and it mounts with 3/8" steel brackets for added strength. To be ready for whatever the trail has in store, both the front and rear ARIES one-piece bumpers come an E-coat and carbide black powder-coated finish, maximizing rust and scratch resistance. Each comes with all necessary mounting hardware for a complete installation and is covered by a three-year warranty.
- Shackle rating of 9,500 lbs. for ultimate off-road functionality
- Welded shackle mounts and 1/4" thick sleeves provide reliable anchoring points
- Shackle mounts accept pins up to 7/8" in diameter (#2166071 recommended)
- No-drill install uses factory mounting points with no pump relocation required
- (1) TrailCrusher Jeep TJ Rear Bumper with Shackle Mounts, Carbon Steel - Carbide Black Powdercoat
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Bumper Style||Rock Crawler|