- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle, and rig, varies slightly. Some fabrication may be required.
- In rare and extreme cases, the truss may come into contact with oil pan. Prior to operating the vehicle, remove the coil springs, cycle the suspension including full compression of both sides simultaneously and add bumpstop extensions to prevent damage to oil pan.
Description:This Heavy Duty and light weight truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your front 30 axle. The 1/4" thick truss top and 10Ga. gusseting incorporates a unique design to strengthen both axle tubes, not just the long tube. The precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a hassle-free installation.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut for great fitment.
- Laser etched part numbers for easy installation.
- Designed using CAD files for a precision fit and alignment for upper control arms.
- Provides valuable reinforcement to an area prone to abuse and flex.
- Designed for stock upper control arm bracket replacement when using truss.
- Structure wraps around bushing sleeve for greater structural rigidity.
- Includes 2.0" Press-in machined Johnny Joint (CE-9112M), 2.0" weldable Johnny Joint (CE-9112), and two keyed tabs for Passenger side. Both joints include greasable bolts.
- (1) Front Axle Truss
- (2) Currie Johnny Joints
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|Axle Type||Dana 30|