- While all precautions are made to ensure the aluminum surface is protected, small scratches from either the raw material from the factory, the manufacturing process, or the shipping process may be present in this UNFINISHED product. Artec recommends you finish this product with either painting, powdercoating or another similar process and prepare the surface prior to finishing as you would normally to remove any minor blemishes.
- Mounts to OEM holes on subframe plus additional holes to be drilled. See instuctions for hole locations to determine if modification will be necessary to install with aftermarket fenders.
- While aluminum is rust resistant, it is recommended to have some type of coating for long term corrosion protection.
Description:Artec Industries is excited to announce our JL Front Inner Fenders. These aluminum fenders not only protect your engine compartment from dirt and debris but do it in style. The proprietary process of stamping the Artec logo not only adds an additional element of style not seen in the industry but also increases the rigidity of the whole inner fender. In addition, the laser cut vents keep your engine compartment cool and don't require you to bolt on an extra piece of mesh material.
- Allows use of larger tires...tested with no lift and 37" tires with no rubbing
- Proprietary A-blade stamping process for increased rigidity and mackdaddy status
- Lightweight 1/16" Aluminum construction
- CNC laser cut and CNC bent for precise fit
- Can easily be trimmed for use with coilovers or bumpstop without ruining the vented area (or see No-Cutout Versions)
- Compatible with Trimmed OEM fenders
- Laser cut venting means no extra pieces of material to bolt on
- Covers gap between outer body sheetmetal and inner body sheetmetal
- Extra bottom flange directly behind wheel prevents grime from getting inside the gaps in the undercarriage sheetmetal
- (2) Inner Fenders
|2018||Jeep||Wrangler JL Unlimited|