- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
- This bracket offers several raised trackbar holes. Every lift is different and some trial and error may be necessary to find the ideal ride. This bracket is NOT bolt on and requires welding. This bracket will also require modifying or fabricating a new trackbar itself since it will be slightly shorter. This bracket attaches to the axle next to the factory coil perch.
- Requires a custom Trackbar
Description:This heavy Bracket is designed to replace the factory trackbar Bracket for Improved link geometry with crossover steering on the front 30 and Rubicon 44 axles in the Jeep TJ, LJ, XJ, and ZJ. If you've changed your steering, you need to match your trackbar to make it parallel to the draglink. This Bracket gives you several options to find the perfect geometry. The 1/4" thick CNC precision cut and formed components of this setup ensure a quality, Heavy Duty solution.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Perfect solution to accompany crossover/high steering on the Front Jeep axle.
- 3 holes of adjustment to find ideal geometry
- Works great with an Artec truss
- (1) Track Bar Bracket
|1993-1998||Jeep||Grand Cherokee ZJ|
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|