- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every frame varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
Description:Artec Industries' TJ Rear Coil Correction Kit fixes a common problem on lifted Jeeps...bowing springs. The OEM spring perches were set at an angle which is great for no lift but once you start to lift your vehicle, the angles change resulting in bowing spring that can be permenantly damaged an even unseated during articulation. Our correction kit eliminated the factory angle allowing any lift height with no bowing. We even add provisions if you want to do a 1 inch stretch.
- CNC Laser cut and CNC bent from 3/16" thick steel
- CAD designed with models directly from Chrysler to fit perfectly
- Choose between STOCK LOCATION or 1 inch STRETCH
- Factory trackbar mount etched cutout
- Etched alignment mark
- Accepts factory jounce cup and bolt
- Works for TJs, and LJs and can be used in YJs for a coil conversion.
- (2) Coil Correction Mounts