- This bracket offers several raised trackbar holes. Every lift is different and some trial and error may be necessary to find the ideal ride. This bracket is NOT bolt on and requires welding.
- This kit requires general welding and fabrication skills. Welding should only be done by a competent welder. Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable for improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this kit. Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.
Description:This heavy Bracket is designed to take serious abuse and replace your worn JK factory rear trackbar Bracket. The 1/4" thick precision cut and formed components of this setup out perform the competition.
- 1/4" mild steel. Precision CNC cut and bent for great fitment.
- Replaces factory bracket for those with 2.0" lift or higher.
- Adjusts roll center higher for greater stability.
- Improves ground clearance over factory brackets.
- (1) Track Bar Bracket