- 1976-1983 Jeep CJ5
- 1976-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8
- 1976-1986 Jeep J10
- 1979-1986 Jeep Wagoneer
The Auburn gear limited slip uses a long-proven cone design to provide traction for performance and off-road applications. Auburn warranties their units for one year against manufacturing defects. These units are non-rebuildable. All Auburn Gear positractions come with a bottle of friction modifier.
- Model 20, 3.08 and up
- Limited-Slip Differential
- The cone design, along with the applied force, determines the torque transfer capability of the differential
- When torque levels decrease, as in a cornering maneuver, the gear separating forces also decrease, allowing the axle shafts to rotate independently.
- All Auburn Gear limited-slip differentials are designed to provide the maximum amount of torque transfer without compromising the performance requirements of a vehicle in situations where torque transfer is not required.
- (1) Pro Series Positraction Gear
1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986
|SKU Aliases||AG 542081-PRO|
|Axle Type||AMC 20|