- Sold as a kit
- 1997-2006 Jeep Wrangler TJ
- 2004-2006 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited TJL
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
This Derale Performance Direct Fit Remote Automatic Transmission Cooler Kit features an ultra-efficient plate and fin cooler and Tornado fan combination perfect for off-road use where airflow is speed limited. Thermostatically controlled fan provides cooling when needed, the entire assembly is frame mounted for strength, requires no drilling for installation and can rotate almost 90 degrees to give it the ability to rotate from a vertical plane for highway and street use to horizontal to tuck it out of harms way when off-roading.
- Reduces fluid temperatures 30-40 degrees F
- Perfect for rock crawling and off-road use when airflow is limited
- Complete kit includes everything you need for a do-it-yourself installation
- Dramatically increases transmission life
- Thermostatically controlled 500 CFM electric fan for optimal cooling
- Mounts to frame rail with no drilling
- Fan size: 8"
- CFM: 500
- Amp draw: 4.8
- Width: 13-1/4"
- Height: 10-3/4"
- Depth: 5-1/2"
- Airflow: Puller (reversible)
- Hose length (feed): 72-1/2"
- Hose length (return): 82-1/4"
- (1) Derale Performance Direct Fit Remote Automatic Transmission Cooler Kit
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005 and 2006
|2004-2006||Jeep||Wrangler TJ Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||DER20561, DERALE|