Chevy 4.3L V6 and 3.8L V6
Chevy LS Series Gen III and IV
Chevy Small Block V8 Gen 1
Chevy Small Block V8 Gen 2
- When replacing the 1980-86 Jeep 258 6 cylinders, the original clutch throw-out arm and throw-out bearing will be re-used. Or a Advance Adapters replacement GM arm AA-716176 and bearing AA-N1714 can be used. All other Jeep CJ-7 applications will need the new throw-out arm and bearing.
- When replacing a 4 cylinder, you must change the throw-out arm and throw-out bearing. Use Advance Adapters AA-716176 throw-out arm, AA-N1714 throw-out bearing, AA-716332 bellhousing boot and AA-716333 Release Arm Return Spring.
- Bellhousing does not fit Ford T5
- Works with SR4, T-4, T-5 and T-176 Manual transmissions
- 1981-1986 Jeep CJ8 Scrambler
- 1980-1986 Jeep CJ7
- 1980-1983 Jeep CJ5
This Advance Adapters adapter bellhousing assembly is used to adapt the GM 4.3, V8 to the Jeep series SR4, T-4, T-5, T-150 & T-176 transmission. The bellhousing is used for both 4 cylinder and 6 cylinder applications.
- For use with the original Jeep 4 and 5 speed transmission
- Replacement kit
- Great quality
- (1) 356 T-6 aluminum bellhousing
- (1) Universal dust cover plate
- (2) Pilot bushings with (0.670 or 0.590) inside pilot diameter
- (1) Ball pivot
- Fastening hardware
- Adapter instructions
1980, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985 and 1986