- 1955-1981 Jeep CJ6
The Tigertop is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top. With all the quality and durability you've come to expect from Bestop, the Tigertop features black powder-coat painted hardware, hidden snaps, full soft doors and roll-up windows for a distinctly safari look. As part of our continuing commitment to the sport of off-road driving, we build Specialty Tigertops for many old and rare vehicles. Includes both hardware and fabric.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for classic "safari" style, plus convenient ventilation.
- Kit comes with soft top and all necessary hardware. This model includes one-piece soft doors.
- Most Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Top Fabric
- Left & Right Doors
- (2) Zipper Pulls
- 5/8" x 2" Adhesive Hook Strip
- Mounting Hardware
- Installation Instructions
1955, 1956, 1957, 1958, 1959, 1960, 1961, 1962, 1963, 1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980 and 1981
|Name||Bestop Tigertop with 1 Piece Full Soft Doors, Black, Complete Top|
|Application||1955-1981 Jeep CJ6|
|Part Type||Soft Top|
|Doors Included||1-Piece Soft Doors|