- 1967-1973 Jeepster Commando
The Tigertop is a tough, durable replacement for your aging soft top. Endowed with all the quality and durability you've come to expect from Bestop, the Tigertop features black powder-coat painted hardware, hidden snaps, and roll-up windows for a distinctly safari look. As part of our continuing commitment to the sport of off-road driving, we build Specialty Tigertops for many old and rare vehicles, like Blazers, Jimmys, FJ-40s, Scouts and flat fender Jeeps©. Includes both hardware and fabric.
- Easily attaches to vehicle with reinforced snaps for a clean, custom look.
- For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
- Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
- Hardware on select applications is treated & powder-coated for rust resistance for long life.
- Roll-up side and rear windows for convenient ventilation.
- Heat-sealed vinyl windows meet U.S. and European regulations.
- Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
- Kit comes with soft top and hardware.
- All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
- Two-year limited warranty.
- Top Fabric
- (2) Long Bow Covers
- (2) Short Bow Covers
- Left & Right Front Bows
- Left & Right Rear Bows
- Left & Right Windshield Channels
- Left & Right Horizontal Rods
- Left & Right Vertical Rods
- (2) 1" Plastic Rod Caps
- Bow Mounting Kit
- Installation Instructions
1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972 and 1973
|Soft Top Type||Complete|