1964-1984 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40 - Doors Not Included
The Bestop® Supertop® soft tops have become the standard against which all other soft tops are measured, offering the highest quality in function, fit, and style. Supertop soft tops are available for Jeep model years 1955 and newer, the Toyota Land Cruiser ('64-'84) and the Ford Bronco ('66-'77).
* Supertop® kits include hardware, soft top fabric an windows.
* For appearance and durability, the premium fabric maintains shape in any temperature.
* Fabric is mildew-resistant, contains UV inhibitors and is offered in factory original colors.
* Patented Belt-Rail™ attachment system enables fast, easy installation.
* Hardware is chemically treated and powder-coated for rust resistance to ensure long life.
* Tailgate bar allows tailgate to open without opening rear window for trouble-free access.
* Heavy-duty molded tooth zippers allow for easy window installation and removal.
* Sealed seams mean water-tight protection.
* Industrial strength thread ensures durable soft top construction.
* Replaceable heat-sealed windows (clear or 31% tint) meet U.S. and Europe regulations.
* All Bestop soft top parts can be replaced individually, extending the value of your purchase.
* Two-year limited warranty.
1964, 1965, 1966, 1967, 1968, 1969, 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1975, 1976, 1977, 1978, 1979, 1980, 1981, 1982, 1983 and 1984
|Name||Bestop Supertop Black Denim|
|Application||1964-1984 Land Cruiser FJ40|
|Part Type||Soft Top|
|Soft Top Type||Complete|
|Make Model||Toyota-Landcruiser FJ40|