For California residents: Proposition 65 Warning
- Sold individually
- Shock Boots are included
- Must use Wheel Spacer or offset aftermarket wheels
- Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber.
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2015 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration
- Reservoir: No
- Adjustable: No
- Dust Shield: Yes
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Type: Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Mono-tube
- Collapsed Length: 14.98"
- Extended Length: 24.63"
- Travel Length: 9.65"
- Lower Mount: Eye 12.1mm
- Upper Mount: Stem
- Rod Diameter: 1.81"
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Valving Type: Deflective Disc Valving
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- (1) Front Monotube Shock for 1.5"- 3" Lift - 5100 Series
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||BIL24-146708, 24-146708|