- Sold individually
- Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber.
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
- 2007-2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited JK
Bilstein 5160 Series Stock Mount Remote Reservoir Shocks are direct-fit to each specific vehicle application, avoiding the fabrication generally associated with being able to run a high performance reservoir shock. The monotube shocks feature a 46 Millimeter digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. Benefits of the reservoir include increased cooling capacity and increased shock travel.
- Unique digressive valving system instantly produces full damping capability.
- Reservoir mounting configuration designed specifically for each vehicle application.
- Bilsteins exclusive Triple-C Technology finish provides easy care and lasting great looks.
- Special swivel banjo fittings on the reservoir hose allow for 360 Degree of rotation.
- For Increased wheel travel and more shaft Movement, the floating dividing piston is located in the reservoir.
- Remote Reservoir dramatically increases shock oil capacity for even greater heat dissipation and damping sensitivity.
- Reservoir: Yes
- Adjustable: No
- Dust Shield: No
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Type: Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Monotube
- Compressed Length: 14.95"
- Extended Length: 25"
- Travel Length: 10.05"
- Lower Mount: Eye 12.1mm
- Upper Mount: Bar Mount
- Rod Diameter: 1.81"
- Valving Type: Deflective Disc Valving
- (1) Rear Monotube Remote Reservoir Shock for 2" Lift - 5160 Series
2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler JK Unlimited|
|SKU Aliases||BIL25-187663, F4-BR5-G720-H0, 25-187663|
|Shock Type||monotube, reservoir|