- Sold individually
- Shock Boots are included
- Compression bump stop on chassis may need to be modified to prevent damage to the shock absorber.
- 1987-1995 Jeep Wrangler YJ
Bilstein 5100 Series Shock Absorbers are high gas pressure monotube shocks designed specifically for lifted pickups, SUVs and Jeeps. The shocks feature a 46mm digressive piston with self-adjusting deflective disc valving. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for heavy hauling or occasional off-road use, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- Monotube gas pressure construction
- Self-Adjusting Deflecting Disc Valving
- High-Flow Piston Reduces Harshness
- Independent Rebound & Compression Tuning
- Larger Working Piston Area for Exact Damping
- Superior Control for Large Diameter Tires
- Designed for specific manufacturer lift kits utilizing the stock O.E.M. mounting configuration
- Reservoir: No
- Finish: Zinc plated
- Type: Gas Charged
- Internal Design: Mono-tube
- Collapsed Length: 16.97"
- Extended Length: 28.44"
- Travel Length: 11.47"
- Lower Mount: Eye 12.7mm
- Upper Mount: Stem
- Rod Diameter: 1.81"
- Shaft Diameter: 14mm
- Valving Type: Deflective Disc Valving
- Body Design: 46mm ID smooth body (Non-coilover)
- (1) Front Monotube Shock for 3"- 4" Lift - 5100 Series
1987, 1988, 1989, 1990, 1991, 1992, 1993, 1994 and 1995
|SKU Aliases||24-064576, BIL24-064576|